Saturday, March 29, 2014

Chinatown in London

I never hesitate to take a walk through London's Chinatown, grab a cup of Bubble Tea (vanilla is my fave!) and simply enjoy the sounds and smells similar to what I experienced in Beijing.

But it always becomes evident I'm in London whenever I spot the red phone booth right outside an acupuncture and herbs center (you'll see this photo in the slideshow).

For those of you who have been to any Chinatown located in the world, Chinese restaurants, or even China itself, let me ask you this: What is a Chinese dish and/or drink that you must have while there? You can comment on this post or TWEET me your faves @theSpencerAlise

Don't forget to watch the slideshow below.

It can also be found at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjtbAF3PfyQ


This way to Chinatown :)

Some photos I took of Chinatown in London to give you a sense of what it looks like.  Enjoy!

加油, (Jia you) (Keep Going)
Spencer Alise


No comments:

Post a Comment