Monday, November 18, 2013

My Photo Won Third Place!

Before language class began this afternoon, my Chinese teacher told me she saw where I had won third place in a photography competition I entered called How “Eye” See China. I was happy to see my Chinese name (爱丽) on the wall and my picture beside it.

Here’s a little background info about the photo:


While at an elementary school located in a Naxi Village, I spotted a bunch of children outside playing and snapped a photo. They seemed very happy and joyful. I entered this photo because it depicts the life of school children in this ethnic village, and shows how they spend their time during school hours. The village is located in the Southern part of China in Yunnan Province.

Naxi Village School
This is a photo of children at school in a Naxi Village. They are having fun playing outside.
这是纳西村学校的孩子们。他们在外面玩得很开心。

No comments:

Post a Comment